Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sherlock Holmes Meets Taylor Swift



Being the huge Sherlock nerd that I am, and also knowing all the lyrics to every Taylor Swift song ever, I decided to do a little mash-up just for fun :) If I had computer skillz, this would be a Youtube video, but I don't so blogging skillz will have to suffice. Here's the song: I Knew You Were Trouble, put it on and enjoy!


Once upon a Time...

A few mistakes ago...

I was in your sights...

You got me alone.
You found me...

You found me....

You found me-e-e-e-e-e-eee!




I guess you didn't care,

And I guess I liked that.

And when I fell hard,
You took a step back...
Without me,
Without me...

Without me- e- e- e- e- eee!


And he's long gone...


When he's next to me,

And I realize....
The blame is on me.



Cause I knew you were trouble when you walked in.


So shame on me now-ow,

Flew me to places I'd never been...
Till you put me down, oh!
I knew you were trouble when you walked in...


So shame on me now-ow
Flew me to places I've never been...




Now I'm lying on the cold, hard, ground...


Oh!

Oh!


Trouble!



Trouble!
Trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment