Saturday, October 6, 2012

First Week Down, 4 More to Go

Me as a zombie Thursday night, beautiful aren't I!!
Well, made it through the first week! Actually, almost, just one more shift tonight. I'm not worried about it though because I called Jimmy (my cast director) and asked him to put me as something easy tonight, as I've developed a severe cough, thanks to the over-exertion, little sleep, and the shredding of my throat throughout the week. I slept 8 hours last night and my body had almost forgotten how good that felt! I woke up at 2:22am, about 4 hours after I fell asleep in a panic, then relaxed and was able to fall back asleep. I realized that is what my body is used to receiving, which is why I woke up. I'm looking forward to 8+ hours of sleep every night for the next 3 days though and I know that'll help me recover. The end of this week may be difficult, but I'll manage. (I work at Wayfair through Monday, no weekend break for me there. If I can get enough sleep I'll swing the momentum through next weekend, so I'll survive. Hanging in there, it's fun, I've made a lot of friends, but I've gotten sick and am still recovering from being so exhausted. I'll keep this updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment