Monday, June 3, 2013

Sunshine

There is a ray of sunshine scattered through the clouds
Oh I can feel, a ray of sunshine is scattered on the ground.
I don't know why I'm dancing or why I smile, forget to frown
But there might be a ray of sunshine scattered through the clouds.

You know they say,
when one door closes another
will come your way
I've been in darkness for so long

I couldn't see
the helping hands, but through the clouds.
The light showed me
right where I belong.

There is a ray of sunshine scattered through the clouds
Oh I can see, a ray of sunshine is scattered on the ground
I realize that I'm dancing and I smile, forget to frown
'Cause there is a ray of sunshine scattered through the clouds.

I thought that I
was destined to walk this path alone
barely getting by
Never to see light it seemed

But suddenly
a ray of sunshine pierced the clouds
leading me
and reignited my dreams.

There is a ray of sunshine scattered through the clouds
Oh I run to a ray of sunshine, scattered on the ground
I know now why I'm dancing and why I smile, forget to frown
Because there is a ray of sunshine, scattered through the clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment