Thursday, September 12, 2013

Reasons I Want To Be A Hobbit

When I was eleven I read Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit for the first time. I immediately decided that I wanted to be transported to the Shire and if I was any race I would be a Hobbit. I then slept with the books under my pillow for three months hoping that would happen. It didn't, but here's why I still want to be a hobbit.

1. You get to eat like, 7 times a day.
2. You're short and cute.
3. It is perfectly acceptable to be chubby.
4. Hobbits can go unseen or unheard if they wish (basically miniature ninjas).
5. They have that certain 'something' that makes them necessary in a major adventure.
6. The Shire is beautiful.
7. Perfect curly hair.
8. Can walk around barefoot

I see no downsides to this whatsoever. I'm going to be a hobbit when I grow up!


No comments:

Post a Comment