Tuesday, February 19, 2013

La douleur exquise

I love you,
I love you,
I love you.
          -love me

The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.  -Thomas Merton

We loved with a love that was more than love -Edgar Allen Poe

Love is a force more formidable than any other. it is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could. - Barbara de Angelis

A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous - Ingrid Bergman

Love is being stupid together. - Paul Valery

Love is friendship given wings. - me

No comments:

Post a Comment