Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Question of the Day

If you were a girl and you had to get a double mastectomy so that you didn't even have nipples anymore, just two scars on a flat chest and then elected not to get reconstructive surgery, do you think you'd be able to go topless at the beach without getting arrested?

Here's my thoughts on that. I think you should be able to in that case, because seriously, what are we afraid of at that point? Plus I don't know why boobs should be illegal in the first place. Men's nipples aren't illegal at the beach, I just think the system is unfair. 

Also, you'd probably get some prissy lady telling you to 'cover up for the kids.' It's America people.

#whatdoyouthink

1 comment:

  1. We like to think of woman's bodies as sacred which I think is why we like to have them covered.

    ReplyDelete